Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On YU Yuphoria | Android 8.0 Oreo: Yu Yuphoria was released back in 2015 with 2GB RAM and Snapdragon 400 processor. It was a budget device from the makers of Yu Yunique and it was well received by the Android Community. The device was launched with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop which was the latest version of Android back then and it has now received an unofficial software update to Android Oreo 8.0.
Android Oreo 8.0 was launched last month by Google to the Google Pixel and the Nexus devices. It comes with a lot of customization options and features like the picture in picture mode, lockscreen shortcuts and app notification badges. If you want to experience the latest version of Android on your device, then you can follow the guide below to manually Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On YU Yuphoria. You can check out our post > List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update | Android Oreo
Even though the ROM comes with all the latest features and functionality of Android Oreo, some features might not work properly as it is still in the development stage. So, you have to wait till the official nightly builds of Lineage OS 15 to arrive to have a stable build. But you can test it out without any issue. Just follow the below instructions to Update YU Yuphoria To Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15.
- This guide is only for the YU Yuphoria .
- A complete Android backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- TWRP or CWM must be installed on your android device.
- Download ADB and Fastboot for your device.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Android 8.0 Lineage OS 15 for YU Yuphoria > Download
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How To Install Lineage OS 15 On YU Yuphoria | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.