Lineage OS 17.1 for Poco X2 is now available for download. You can install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Poco X2 | Android 10 (phoenix). We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member CryllicBuster273 for the ROM.
The Poco X2 features a 6.67-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on the top. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730G SoC coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage option.
The handset sports a quad rear camera setup (64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP). The device sports a dual 20MP + 2MP selfie camera setup. It houses a 4,500mAh battery which supports 27W fast charging. It runs on Android 10 (MIUI 11) out-of-the-box.
- Camera (and flashlight)
- Telephony (Calls and Data)
- Audio (Record and Playback)
- Video Playback
- SELinux is Permissive
- Proximity Sensor
- You tell me with bug reports
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Poco X2.
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Poco X2 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup on Poco X2
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.