If you want to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On UMI IRON PRO, then this guide is for you: Hello guys!! Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about LineageOS 14.1 and how you can easily download and install it on your UMI IRON PRO. As most of you might know, custom ROMs are really helpful if you are looking for better features than your factory version, or more options for tinkering and customizing the interface. If you want to install the official Lineage OS 14.1 on your UMI Iron Pro, then follow the simple guide mentioned below.
Lineage OS or previously known as CyanogenMod is one of the most popular families of custom ROM. Time after time Lineage OS has come up with some of the best custom ROMs in the Android market which has been the primary reason for the worldwide success of their custom ROMs. Recently, the latest official version of Lineage OS was released worldwide. Lineage OS 14.1 which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat Source code comes with most of the Android 7.1 Nougat features along with few extra customization options. This new custom ROM will give a fresh look to the Nougat OS and also the users will have full control of the system.
UMI Iron Pro is an excellent device which comes with quite an impressive list of world-class features and specifications. It comes packed with a 5.5-inch display screen with a full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, a powerful MediaTek MT6753 processor, 3 GB RAM, 16 GB storage, a 13MP rear camera, an 8MP front camera, and a 3180mAh Li-Polymer battery. It comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box, and its other features include dual-SIM standby, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS, EPO, GPS, and more.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data.Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Fairphone 2.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For UMI IRON PRO
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On UMI IRON PRO | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.