Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU) 2015 | Android 8.0 Oreo: Hello friends!! I’m sure you are excited about the release of the latest Android 8.0 and even though it might not be officially released for your device, you are already planning on installing a custom ROM which has nearly the same features as Android 8.0 Oreo. In this post, we will be telling you how you can download and install LineageOS 15 on your Samsung Galaxy A5. This latest update of LineageOS or previously known as CyanogenMod is not the official update. But the unofficial update has been made available online and can be downloaded and installed if your device is compatible for it. Once you download and install this update, you can get a taste of the latest Android 8.0 Oreo via the LineageOS 15.
It is yet to be confirmed if Samsung will officially release the official Android 8.0 Oreo update for its Galaxy A5 but it is widely expected that it will take some time before it comes out. The official Oreo update for this device will be released in mid-2018. If you want to get a taste of the new Android 8.0 Oreo OS on your Samsung Galaxy A5, then you can get it by downloading the LineageOS 15 which has the same features.Update Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU) 2015 To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
One should know that this update is still in the initial stages of development, so the official build is yet to be released.. Since the official builds are under development, you can wait for them until their official release. But, if you are interested in testing this custom ROM on your device, then go ahead and follow this guide to Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A5 (SM-A500FU) 2015
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Android 8.1 Oreo ROM (RR v6.0.0)
- Download Lineage OS 15 (Link Removed and will be updated soon)
- Lineage os 15 For Supported devices
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy A5 2015 | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.