Guide: Download and Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime.Step By Step guide to Manually Update your Xiaomi Redmi 4 to MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM
As you guys may very well know, the MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM has finally been released for a number of Xiaomi Devices which also includes Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. This new update comes with lads of incredible features and improvements such as improved stability. This new update is rolling out via OTA and will be reaching you according to your region which means it might take quite some time before you are update to get the update notification. Another important point, for those of you who have already rooted your phone, you won’t be receiving the OTA which means this guide will be really helpful for you if you want to get the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM.
In this guide, we will be telling you how you can download and install this latest Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 4 prime. If you want all these new features on your device, then it is suggested that you should update your Redmi 4 prime today only.
The process is fairly simple, you will need to download the mentioned files and then follow the given instructions.
Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime
How To Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime
Install Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi Redmi 4 (fastboot)
- First, you will have to download the fastboot ROM and Mi Flash tool file from the mentioned links.
- Boot your device into fastboot mode and then connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Unzip the file and copy the path/address of folder where you extracted the file.
- Open Mi flash tool and paste the path of ROM
- Click on refresh and then on “Flash” button.
Install MIUI 8.2 Recovery ROM
- Download the Recovery ROM from the link mentioned and then copy the file in the internal storage and rename it to “update.zip”.
- Go to MIUI updater and tap on the three dots which will appear on the screen.
- Now, tap on “Choose Update Package”.
- Browse for the file which you copied in step 1 and wait for the installation to start.
- Done! You have installed MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 4 Prime.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂