Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Ark Benefit A3 (Android 7.1.1): Ark Benefit A3 users get stuck in outdated android version lollipop and Ark’s is not releasing new OTAs for this device, many users are got bored for using Lollipop 5.1. Here root my galaxy has a good news for Ark Benefit A3 owners that they can enjoy latest android version 7.1 nougat CM 14.1.
Ark Benefit a3 comes with 1 GB of ram and 8 GB of internal storage and it can be expanded to 32 GB. It has a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
In this guide, we are going to learn Download and Install Official CM 14.1 On Ark Benefit A3.As this is an official nightly release of CyanogenMod 14.1, it is stable enough to be used as daily driver.The ROM is developed by Team CM and will be regularly updated as it’s a nightly built.If you want to try the new Android 7.1.1 Nougat, then check out the guide below on How to flash/Install Official CM 14.1 On Ark Benefit A3
Table Of Contents
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Ark Benefit A3
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Official CM 14.1 On Ark Benefit A3 (Android 7.1.1)
CyanogenMod 14 For Ark Benefit A3 → Download link
STEPS TO Install Official CM 14.1 On Ark Benefit A3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Ark Benefit a3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Ark Benefit A3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash UnOfficial CM 14.1 On Ark benefit A3 How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install UnOfficial CM 14 On Ark Benefit A3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram