In this guide, you will be able to learn Download and Install Official CM 14.1 on Oneplus x : The Oneplus x is a one-year-old smartphone being offered by the famous Chinese vendor, Oneplus. As usual, it packs in some of the best in class specifications in a really budget price bracket. That’s why the Oneplus x has soon become a crowd favorite.
OnePlus X is Company’s 3rd phone.OnePlus launched OnePlus 3 in October 2015.The device has a 5.00-inch FULLHD AMOLED touchscreen display.The OnePlus X is powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor Coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. OnePlus X features a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel selfies shooter
The device came with Android 5.1.1 and now is running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.But One has launched OTA for marshmallow in June but they haven’t give OTA for nougat till now but today we are going to install latest android nougat..We are hoping the Official Nougat OTA Update will be releasing after February 2017.
We have a great news for all OnePlus X users.Team CyanogenMod has released official CM14.1 Nightly for the device.You can download the ROM from CyanoghenMod’s website.Don’t worry we will be sharing detailed guide on How to Download and Install Official CM 14.1 Oneplus X
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Oneplus X (Onyx).This guide is only for Oneplus X if you will try to flash in any other device then it gonna brick.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
CyanogenMod 14.1 For Oneplus X → Download link
download the latest built according to date
How To Install Official CM 14.1 On Oneplus X
- Download the CM 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Oneplus X using your data cable.
- Reboot your Oneplus 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official CM 14.1 on Oneplus X How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Once done, follow this definite guide to flash GApps Download & Install Gapps For CM14 / CM14.1 ROMs
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Official CM 14.1 on Oneplus X. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on CyanogenMod 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram