Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat). If you are a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 user then this is the perfect place for you. Redmi Note 3 users get stuck in android marshmallow. But now you can update your Redmi Note 3 to Android 7.1.1 via Lineage OS 14.1.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install LOS 14.1 in Redmi Note 3. Recently Xiaomi launched its android marshmallow for Redmi Note 3. Redmi Note 3 was one of the most selling phones in 2016, This device comes with two variants 2/3 GB Ram and 16/32 GB internal it can be expanded to 256 GB but it has a hybrid sim slot. Redmi Note 3 has a 5.5-inch 1080p display. If you have this device then you can install official Lineage Os 14.1 On Redmi Note 3.
Now there is an official Lineage Os 14.1 ROM available for Redmi Note 3 which is based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat. You can now update Redmi Note 3 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via unofficial LOS 14.1. Remember this is an official build so there may be few bugs. But with time and future updates, everything will be fixed. We don’t recommend to use this as a daily driver. If you are interested then Follow this guide to Download and Install unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
If you have locked bootloader On Redmi Note 3 and you want to install LineageOs On Redmi Note 3 then follow this guide How To Install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (locked bootloader)
- 0.1 If you have locked bootloader On Redmi Note 3 and you want to install LineageOs On Redmi Note 3 then follow this guide How To Install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (locked bootloader)
- 1 Disclaimer
- 2 PRE-REQUISITES
- 3 DOWNLOADS
- 4 Steps To Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Know about Lineage OS What is Lineage OS? When will be it Available? Official Website
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Redmi Note 3.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install official LOS 14.1 On Redmi Note 3(Android 7.1.1)
Steps To Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Redmi note 3 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Redmi Note 3 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Official Lineage Os 14.1 On Redmi Note 3 How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note :- First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Good going! You’ve now learned How to Download and Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 For Redmi Note 3. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build of Lineage Os 14.1 built of Android 7.1 Nougat!