Today, we are here to share with you all some valuable information regarding Official Stock Nougat ROM On OPPO R11 (Android 7.0), and how you can easily download and install it on your Oppo R11. This information is especially for all the Oppo R11 around who have been thinking of installing the official Stock Nougat ROM on their device for quite some time but have been unable to do so due to either unavailability of the official stock firmware, or lack of information regarding this topic. Once you read this post, all your doubts will be cleared as we will be telling you what is stock ROM, how you can easily install stock ROM on your device, what are the several benefits of installing the official stock ROM, and more.
Several reasons can be given for explaining why someone would want to install the official Stock firmware on their device. They might either want to update their smartphone to the latest official stock ROM available, or for getting the latest features and advancements, or to find the latest codes for creating custom ROMs, or even to revert back to the official stock ROM if the new update was boring. If you happen to be an Oppo R11 user who wants to install the official Stock ROM, then you must continue to read this post.
Oppo is a brand which requires no introduction. It is one of the biggest brands all across the world. Time and time again it has released some excellent smartphones. Its Oppo R11 too comes with an amazing list of features and specifications. It comes packed with a 5.5-inch display screen with 1920x1080p resolution, Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core processor, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and a 2900mAh battery. It runs on Android 7.1 Nougat OS, and its other features include a 20MP front camera, a 20MP rear camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Proximity sensor, and more.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but don’t try to skip any step because every step has its importance in this guide, if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about OPPO R11 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On OPPO R11 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an android device.You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock ROM.If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that.You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock ROM which will give you your device’s warranty back.
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed with phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of OPPO R11’s Stock ROM
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your OPPO R11.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade OPPO R11.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on OPPO R11.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Related Posts[/su_heading]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help about any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Official Stock Nougat ROM For OPPO R11
Steps To Install Official Stock Nougat ROM On OPPO R11 (Android 7.0)
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them onto your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock ROM/firmware on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be upgraded to Android Nougat
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool [/su_button]