Good news for the OnePlus 5 users. OnePlus 5 recently released a new update for the OnePlus 5 which comes with bug fixes and various optimizations. The OxygenOS 4.5.2 for OnePlus 5 is rolling out via OTA and soon will be available for all the devices. Download and install OxygenOS 4.5.2 on OnePlus 5 from below.
- Bug fixes:
• App installation issue
• System update failure
• BT Stability
• Network Stability
• System Stability
• Compatibility with 3rd party apps
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for OnePlus 5 Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
DOWNLOAD OXYGENOS 4.5.2 FOR ONEPLUS 5
STEPS TO INSTALL OXYGENOS 4.5.2 ON ONEPLUS 5
- First, Enable “USB Debugging” on your OnePlus 5. Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now download and install adb drivers on your PC
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.2 Firmware for Oneplus 5
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- In recovery menu, choose “Install from adb,” tap on OK to confirm. You will see “You are in sideload mode” screen will be displayed.
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS 4.5.2 executing the following command.
adb sideload File Name.zip
- Wait until the installation process completes
Hope you found this article helpful. If you have any queries, comment down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.