Download and Install Pixel Experience Pie ROM On Umidigi One pro (GSI): The UMiDIGI One Pro comes equipped with a large 5.9 inch IPS display with 1520 x 720 P resolution. As I mentioned before it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V Processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM with an expandable storage support of 256 GB via microSD card. It houses a 3250 mAh Lithium-Ion Battery. It sports 12MP + 5MP MP rear camera and a 16 MP front camera. It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It has all the connectivity options.
It is very unclear about the official Pie update for the device so users have to install third-party custom ROMs to try Android 9.0 Pie on their device. Luckily the device has been getting great support from the developer’s community. We a great news for Umidigi One pro users. Now there is an unofficial but fully functional PixelExperienceP ROM available for the device. So if you own an Umidigi One pro, then you can update it to Android 9.0 Pie.
Now, the Android 9.0 Pie version can be installed on the smartphone via the Pixel Experience ROM which is a custom ROM that is very close to stock and it is based on AOSP. Talking about the Android 9.0 Pie update for Android, this version has been released by Google and the final stable update has been rolled out by Google to the Pixel devices as well as some newer project treble supported devices.
We would like to thank EnesSastim, Senior Member over Xda for developing and sharing the Android 9.0 Pie-based Pixel Experience ROM For Umidigi One pro. According to the developer, the ROM is very stable and can be used as a daily driver. Now follow the guide to Install Pixel Experience Pie ROM On Umidigi One pro (Android 9.0). If you want more information about the ROM, then visit the Official Xda thread here
- VoLTE is not working
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Pixel Experience Pie ROM On your Moto
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
- Download the Android 9.0 Pixel Experience Pie ROM
- Download Official GApps For Pixel Experience Pie ROM ROMs
- Download latest Magisk supports Android Pie | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Pixel Experience Pie ROM On Umidigi One pro | Android 9.0 Pie Update (GSI)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery (Version 3.2.1 or Higher) installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link and extract them
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery
- Take a nandroid backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now return to the main menu of TWRP and wipe cache, data, and system before flashing the ROM
- In order to Wipe data: Go to Wipe —> Advanced Wipe and select Dalvik/ART cache, cache, System, Vendor, and Data and then swipe to wipe. (Don’t select the internal storage)
- Now Return to the main menu of TWRP again and install the GSI ROM which is just a system image.
- Go to Install -> Install Image -> select system.img
- Next flash the Gapps file like custom ROMs
- Last but not least, flash Magisk (optional) if you want to root (not recommended as all devices have different methods)
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Pixel Experience ROM Based on Android 9.0 Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.