Download and Install Stock ROM On Gretel A6 [Official Firmware]: If you own a Gretel A6 and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Gretel A6 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Gretel A6 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Gretel A6 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The Stock ROMs are healthy for the device as it’s the official and the stable system software for that particular phone. If you have bricked or ruined your device by installing any malicious firmware or infected custom ROM, then this article can be helpful for you because we have brought the Stock ROM for Gretel A6 with which you can return back to your phone’s official system software which allows you to get official system and firmware update, your smartphone will return to that state at which it was manufactured.
The Gretel A6 is powered by a MediaTek CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek MT66737M. The firmware is around 869 MB so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware name Gretel_A6_MT6737M_6.0.zip. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 marshmallow OS.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Install Official Stock ROM On Gretel A6 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Gretel A6 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gretel A6
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Gretel A6 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Gretel A6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Gretel A6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Gretel A6
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Gretel A6 Flash File / Stock ROM
Rooting Guide: How To Root Gretel A6 and Install TWRP recovery
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Gretel A6
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.