Download and Install Stock ROM On Himax M1 [Official Firmware]: There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
The Himax M1 is powered by a MediaTek MT6580 CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 Powered variant. The firmware is around 792 MB size so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The firmware file name is Himax_M1_MT6580_20092016.zip
If you own a Himax M1 and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Himax M1 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Himax M1 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Himax M1 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Although experimentation can help you increase the usability of the device, at times you might need to get back into the stock firmware. The reasons can be many from the device going in to boot loop to getting the device bricked due to a wrong step in rooting or custom ROM installation. So every time we request users to follow the guides carefully to avoid such kind of situations.
Install Official Stock ROM On Himax M1 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Himax M1 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Himax M1
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Himax M1 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Himax M1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Himax M1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Himax M1
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Himax M1 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Himax M1 || Credit: firmwarecare website
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Himax M1
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.