Download and Install Stock ROM on Lava Iris 705 [Official Firmware]: I have a question for you! Have you ever successfully managed to root your device and install a custom ROM? If you have rooted your device or installed a custom ROM, then you would be having a proper idea about all the benefits of this feature. In a custom ROM, you get an abundance of options to tinker with the settings, play with the interface, get rid of unnecessary apps, unlock hidden features, and upgrade the firmware. You can upgrade to the latest build of Android using a custom ROM or you can do it by installing the latest update of official firmware. Now, there might be instances where the latest update does not perform as per your liking, or there might be features in the previous version which you preferred more than the ones in the latest. In that instance, you can only go back by reverting to the stock ROM. Today, in this post, we will be showing you how you can download and install stock ROM on Lava Iris 705.
The firmware name is Lava_Iris_705_MT6580_01062017_5.1.zip. The firmware is around 800 MB so a stable wifi is recommended. This firmware is only compatible with MT6580. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 lollipop.
Lava Iris 705 comes packed with a 4.5-inch IPS display screen with a resolution of 960x540p, a 1.3GHz Quad Core processor, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM storage capacity, and a 1800mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, an 8.0 MP rear camera, a 5.0 MP front camera, and more.
If case you are a Lava Iris 705 user who wants to switch back to the stock ROM, then today is your lucky day. Here, In this post, we will give you not only an elaborate guide to help you install the stock ROM, but we will also be giving you all the important information you must know regarding stock ROMs.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Lava Iris 705 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Lava Iris 705 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Lava Iris 705 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Lava Iris 705 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Lava Iris 705 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lava Iris 705
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Lava Iris 705 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lava Iris 705
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lava Iris 705
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lava Iris 705
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Lava Iris 705 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Lava Iris 705 (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Lava Iris 705
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.