Download and Install Stock ROM On Nomi i5030 Evo X [Official Firmware]: The Nomi i5030 Evo X is powered by a MediaTek 6580 CPU. It is a very mid-range CPU. The available stock firmware is for MediaTek 6580 Powered variant. The firmware is around 848 MB size so we recommend having a stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SP Flash Tool. The Firmware is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The firmware file name is Nomi_i5030_V11_20161020.rar
The Stock ROM is the official operating system that comes pre-loaded with your smartphone or Android tablet. The stock ROM is a file that contains executable instructions or you can say an operating system image that comes with some applications. The stock file comes pre-installed on your device.
However as android is an open source platform so it allows users to replace the stock ROM or re-installed the operating system with any compatible third-party ROMs. In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM. However, when it comes to Android there is a different meaning for the ROM. In Android, it means firmware of the device. Installing ROM on the Android device is as same as installing an operating system on a computer device.
If you own a Nomi i5030 Evo X and now searching for the stock firmware of the device, then you landed on the right page. The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Nomi i5030 Evo X is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Nomi i5030 Evo X Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Nomi i5030 Evo X Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Nomi i5030 Evo X (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Nomi i5030 Evo X Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nomi i5030 Evo X
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nomi i5030 Evo X ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nomi i5030 Evo X
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nomi i5030 Evo X
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nomi i5030 Evo X
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Nomi i5030 Evo X Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Nomi i5030 Evo X
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.