Download and Install Stock ROM on Symphony i60 [Official Firmware]: Have you ever tried to root your device? If yes, then you will know all the benefits of rooting your device. Once you have rooted your device, you will be able to tinker with the settings, make changes to the interface, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade the firmware, and much more. While it is encouraged that more and more people should try rooting their device as it improves the performance, however sometimes rooting might lead to your device getting bricked. The only solution to such a problem is to revert back to the stock ROM. Today, in this post, we will show you how you can easily download the stock ROM and switch back to it on your Symphony i60.
Symphony i60 comes with a 5.0-inch IPS display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p, a powerful Quad-Core 1.3GHz Cortex-A7 processor, Mali 400 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage capacity, and a removable 2500mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat firmware, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, an 8.0 MP primary camera, a 5.0 MP secondary camera, GPS, and much more.
If you happen to be a Symphony i60 user who is looking for ways to download and install stock ROM on your device, then this is the best place for you to be. Today, in this post, we will give you not only an elaborate guide to help you install the stock ROM, but we will also be giving you all the important information you must know regarding stock ROMs.
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Symphony i60 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Symphony i60 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Symphony i60 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Install Official Stock ROM On Symphony i60 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Symphony i60 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Symphony i60
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Symphony i60 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Symphony i60
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Symphony i60
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Symphony i60
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Symphony i60 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Symphony i60 (Official) || Credit: firmwarefile
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Symphony i60
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.