Today, we have a guide on How to Download and Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat) : Samsung Galaxy S5 users get stuck in android version marshmallow and they want to root and add twrp in their device for installing custom Roms, So after this method you i ll not be able to get Otas.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install cm 14.1 in Samsung Galaxy S5 . Samsung Galaxy S5 has really good specs as it is launched in April 2014, it comes with 2 GB Ram and 16/32 GB internal it can be expanded to 256 GB. Samsung Galaxy S5 5.1 inch HD display with gorilla glass 3, it has all the sensors( accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, gesture, heart rate) including fingerprint sensor( front mounted) It has battery back for 1 day.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 runs on Android 6.0.1 out of the box. If you are a Samsung Galaxy S5 owner then we have a great news for you guys.Now Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 based On Android 7.1.1 Nougat is available for Lineage Os. You can now update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat via Unofficial LOS14.1. Follow this guide to DDownload and Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Samsung Galaxy S5 .
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install Unofficial LOS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 7.1.1)
Lineage Os 14.1 For Samsung Galaxy S5 → Download Link
STEPS TO Flash / Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your Samsung Galaxy S5 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Samsung Galaxy S5 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5 How to Install custom rom Via Recovery Mod.
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy S5. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on Lineage Os 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!