In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download Android O Launcher on Any Android Device.
Google, yet another year, surprised us with the release of the first developer preview of Android O. This has been a trend right from Android Lollipop, then came Android M, N, and now we have Android O. Users of the Nexus 6P, 5X, Pixel C, Pixel, or the Pixel XL can taste Android O!
This time around, the UI still seems to have stayed pretty much the same, and Google has focused more on the under-lying features, dug beneath menus, that will make the over-all feel of the device a lot better, introducing many new and amazing features. If you’ve used Android O, or if you want to, you might be out of luck, since it is available as a developer preview for a very small list of devices.
Anyhow, we were able to extract the Android O Launcher, which is close to the Pixel Launcher from the developer preview. This can be installed on all Android devices running Marshmallow and above, rooted or unrooted. If you would like to do so, then follow our guide to be able to Download Android O Launcher on Any Android Device.
Download Android O Launcher on Any Android Device
- Download the Android O Launcher by following the link here.
- Transfer it onto your rooted/unrooted Android device running Marshmallow or above.
- Enable Unknown Sources from Settings > Unknown Sources.
- Tap on the file you’ve just transferred, and tap on ‘Install‘.
- Voila! To make it default, go to Settings > Apps, and tap on the gear icon, then select the Pixel O Launcher as the default one.
If you have had any issues regarding the procedure, then do let us know down below. Make sure you spread the word around by sharing using the various buttons below, on your favorite social media platform!