Huawei released B580 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. This update is packed with all Android Nougat features; it is based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. This updated included with several bug fixes. As this is the beta update it may contain bugs and may not suitable for daily use. This update is released for European variants. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install B580 Android Nougat on Huawei Mate 8.
Follow the below guide to install B580 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8. To flash B580 Nougat in your device, TWRP custom recovery should be installed on your device. As this the beta release, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update B580 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei Mate 8.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to Install B580 Nougat on Huawei Mate 8
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip” file from above and transfer the file to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Once done, go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select update.zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of the screen to begin the beta ROM installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your ROM is successfully installed, go to “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now follow same above process for installing update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip file
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Android Nougat update in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.