The Motorola Moto G 5G Plus is the latest 5G smartphone from Lenovo-owned brand. The handset comes with a 6.7″ LCD display, 1080×2520 pixels, 21:9 aspect ratio, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10, etc. It runs on Android 10 and packs Snapdragon 765 SoC, 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB of internal storage, quad rear camera setup of a 48-megapixels + an 8-megapixels + a 5-megapixels + a 2-megapixels sensor, etc. While the device has dual front cameras of a 16-megapixels + an 8-megapixels with some modes. Meanwhile, now the users can download the best Google Camera 7.4 for Moto G 5G Plus (Gcam 7.4 apk).
Though the handset packs quite good camera specifications, the real-world camera performance may not surprise you like its plenty of modes and camera quality. Talking about the primary rear 48-megapixels Quad Bayer camera sensor can take a good amount of details on daylight. Although the Pure Android interface always comes with a standard Motorola camera app on Moto devices. So, due to the lack of customizations or low-powered camera app, the camera results can be good enough.
But when it comes to the Google Camera app, it’s an official stock camera app for Google Pixel devices. However, thanks to the third-party Google camera ported APK developers for working hard and releasing new versions of Google Camera app (Gcam APK) for non-Pixel Android devices whenever a new Gcam version released or a new Pixel device released.
Google Camera – Overview
Google Camera doesn’t need any introduction to mobile photography lovers and especially those who are using a budget category Android device and uses the GCam app. The latest version of GCam 7.4 brings some of the improvements and stability features like 8x camera zoom for video recording, resolution changing toggle in the viewfinder, etc. By far, it’s one of the best third-party camera apps for the non-Pixel Android devices.
You can easily install the latest Gcam 7.4 on your Moto G 5G Plus handset. Now, talking about the features of the stable Gcam version, it has Portrait mode with focus slider, Google Lens, Night Sight mode, Video Stabilization, Slow Motion, PhotoSphere, HDR+ enhanced, RAW image file support, and more. Additionally, the Gcam app comes with the advanced settings that offer plenty of developer options and other customizations that users can play with according to their personal preference.
Download Google Camera 7.4 for Moto G 5G Plus (Gcam 7.4 apk)
Steps to Install Gcam APK
- Just download the Gcam APK from the above link.
- Head over to the downloaded location using the File Manager app.
- Tap on it to Install.
- If you’re installing an APK file for the first time, then enable the Unknown Sources option from the device Settings then search for Unknown sources.
- Now, allow the app permissions and tap on the Install button again.
- Once done, launch the Google Camera app and start using it.
Steps to Restore Config File
- Once the Gcam app is installed on your Moto G 5G Plus, make sure to download the config file as well.
- Now, Launch the File Manager app > Head over to the Internal Storage.
- Create a new folder named GCam > Open the GCam folder and create another new folder named configs7.
- Now, copy or move the downloaded configs file inside the newly created configs7 folder.
- Launch the Google Camera app and double-tap on the blank area (black) beside the camera shutter/capture button.
- It will initiate the Config restore option > Select the configs file > Tap on Restore.
- Close the Gcam app and launch it again.
- You’re done.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.