Team CyanogenMod has released Official nightly CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 build for AT&T LG G3 model number D850.CyanogeMod 13 is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.So if you have an AT&T LG G3 then you can now Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM for AT&T LG G3 D850 and flash it via TWRP recovery to update your AT&T LG G3 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13 ROM. Just follow the guide below to learn How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
If you don’t like LG’s UI and a fan of Simple clean android then you should go with CyanogenMod ROMs as they are bloatware free and give the best performance.But before following the guide take a backup of your current ROM.CyanogenMod is a very active community that means you will receive updates every day which is great.
As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM.This ROM is developed by team CM and based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD 13 FOR OTHER VARIANTS OF LG G3
- Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- Download Official CM13 Rom for LG G3 d852 (Canada)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your AT&T LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Safely Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your LG from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For AT&T LG G3 so don’t try on other variants
HOW TO Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850
Step By Step Guide
→First check Pre-requirement section above
- Download both CM 13 ROM and Gapps Zip Files from the download section above
- Then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your AT&T LG G3
- Now reboot your device into recovery
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.