Team CyanogenMod has released Official nightly CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 build for AT&T LG G3 model number D850.CyanogeMod 13 is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.So if you have an AT&T LG G3 then you can now Download CyanogenMod 13 ROM for AT&T LG G3 D850 and flash it via TWRP recovery to update your AT&T LG G3 to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13 ROM. Just follow the guide below to learn How to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
If you don’t like LG’s UI and a fan of Simple clean android then you should go with CyanogenMod ROMs as they are bloatware free and give the best performance.But before following the guide take a backup of your current ROM.CyanogenMod is a very active community that means you will receive updates every day which is great.
As I mentioned before, it is an official ROM.This ROM is developed by team CM and based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.Below we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
OFFICIAL CYANOGENMOD 13 FOR OTHER VARIANTS OF LG G3
- Download Official CM13 ROM For T-Mobile LG G3
- Download Official CM13 Rom for Verizon LG G3 vs985
- Download Official CM13 Rom for LG G3 d852 (Canada)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before beginning this process
How to Safely Install / Flash Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your AT&T LG G3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Safely Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.
- The latest version of a custom recovery (CWM or TWRP) should be installed on your phone.
- Take a proper backup (Nandroid ROM Backup) of all the important data
- Enable USB debugging option on your LG from Settings > Development Options > USB debugging.
- Check the battery level of your phone, it should be charged at least about 80% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
- This is Only For AT&T LG G3 so don’t try on other variants
HOW TO Flash / Install Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850
Step By Step Guide
→First check Pre-requirement section above
- Download both CM 13 ROM and Gapps Zip Files from the download section above
- Then connect your device to PC via micro USB
- Transfer both downloaded files to the internal memory of your AT&T LG G3
- Now reboot your device into recovery
- Now follow this guide to Flash The Official CM13 ROM On AT&T LG G3 D850.–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
→If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.