The year of 2019 has been great so far in terms of releasing the affordable competitive smartphones and the One UI skin. Samsung has released the Galaxy A70s in September 2019. It comes with a huge 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Full-HD+ display, One UI based Android 9 Pie, Snapdragon 675 SoC (11nm), 6/8GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, a 64 MP triple rear camera, a 4,500mAh battery, etc. We assume that you’re using this handset for a while and recently have started facing some kind of software-related issues. Here you can easily Download Galaxy A70s Stock ROM (Firmware List). Check out the download links, requisites, and installation steps below.
Additionally, we have provided the download link of the software version A707FDDU1ASK1 that available in India based on Android 9.0 Pie and offers October 2019 Patch. This software version includes the Bixby Side key function, supports USB Type-C headphones, Windows Link feature and some bug fixes. Now, let’s take a look at the firmware changelog below.
Samsung Galaxy A70s (A707FDDU1ASK1) Changelog:
- Bixby Side key Function is supported
- Type-C Headset is supported
- The Link to the Windows feature has been added.
- You can easily access photos, messages, and notifications from your phone on your PC, and a screen mirroring feature is also provided.
- This feature is available through the Link to Windows in the quick panel or Settings.
* After updating, ‘Your Phone Companion’ app icon may disappear.
What Is Stock ROM?
Stock ROM is the one that comes pre-installed with smartphones or tablet devices. These are the versions of Android developed by the smartphone OEMs for its devices. Additionally, Stock Firmware offers better stability and smooth user experience than any Custom Firmware. if you’re an advanced Android user, you may know that Custom ROMs aren’t built for daily usage.
It offers pre-loaded apps and system user interfaces based on the Android version. The particular Stock Firmware is compatible with each device model individually and offers improved security as well. Some times, users flash any custom firmware, recovery, mod file, or root on their devices and due to some improper method or unsupported file, users can easily brick their devices. Additionally, your device can go to the bootloop mode as well. By installing the stock firmware, you can fix all of those issues. Check out some of the stock firmware advantages from below:
Advantages of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Galaxy A70s.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop issue.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy A70s.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your device.
- Fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy A70s.
- Revert back to stock firmware will gain device warranty, if under warranty.
- Fix OTA update issues.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if you have any queries or issues, you can reach us by commenting.
- Try to maintain the battery charge above 60% on your device.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows | Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable the Developer options on your device. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- You will require a Windows/Mac PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Download all the required files such as firmware, tools, drivers from below. Then proceed to the installation part.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy A70s Stock ROM
- Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy A70s from the download section above.
- After downloading the latest ODIN flash tool from the above link, install it on your computer.
- Now, follow our in-depth guides on how to download and install official Samsung firmware files via Odin!
We hope this guide is helpful to you and you have successfully installed the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A70s device. Feel free to ask in the comments below if you have any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.