In this quick guide, we will leave steps below in order to Download Galaxy S8 Weather App for Samsung Devices. Samsung has been killing it lately with their Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Both come in the same specifications, and the only difference between them is their screen sizes, and an increase of 500 mAh of battery jumping from the Galaxy S8 to the Galaxy S8 Plus.
Both the devices are this years’ flagship, and without a doubt will be getting regular software and security updates from Samsung. There have been many new features introduced in the Galaxy S8, like Bixby and Samsung DeX, which is Samsung’s solution to docking into a full windows-like experience.
Anyhow, with the latest iteration to the S lineup, Samsung slimmed down their skin, TouchWiz, even further, and has redesigned beautifully a ton of new apps. One such that was cracked into a flashable zip by xda member Arpit Aggarwal, was the Galaxy S8 Weather App. This can be installed on any Samsung device, and all it takes is a simple flash from a recovery like TWRP. Without any further delay, here is how you can Download Galaxy S8 Weather App for Samsung Devices.
Download Galaxy S8 Weather App for Samsung Devices
- Download the flashable zip for the Galaxy S8 Weather application by clicking here.
- Transfer it onto the root storage of your internal/external storage.
- Now, boot your Samsung device into the recovery mode.
- If you are using TWRP recovery, tap on ‘Install‘ from the menu.
- Locate the downloaded flashable ZIP, and tap on it.
- Now, swipe to confirm the flash.
- Once done, reboot your Samsung device, and you should have the new Galaxy S8 weather app waiting for you.
If you have had any issues with the guide, then do let us know down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.