OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G has been officially launched in India and it comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 and Android 12 OS out of the box. The smartphone comes with an AI-backed triple rear camera that is headlined by a 64MP primary sensor. Further, it also packs a 5,000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging support.
If you’re looking to install the Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, then this guide is perfect for you. Thanks to creative developers like BSG, Urnyx05, and Arnova8G2, they have ported GCam APK file for most devices including OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G. In this article, you’ll get to know how you can download and use Google Camera APK on your smartphone.
Download Google Camera APK for OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
Sideload the Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5Ge within a few minutes and take your camera game to the next level. The latest version of Gcam will give you several exciting features like HDR+ Enhanced mode, Night Sight photography, Lens Blur, Slo-mo video, RAW support, beauty Mode, and more. In this article, you’ll get to know how you can download and use Google Camera APK on your OnePlus device.
- Download Google Camera 7.3.018 APK
- Download Google Camera 7.3.021 APK
- Download GCam by Arnova8G2
How to install Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
The Google Camera APK installation is as simple as installing any third-party APK. You won’t need to root your smartphone to install it.
- Download the Google Camera APK file from one of the download links mentioned above and tap on it.
- Ensure that the Unknown Sources option has been enabled on your device. To do that, head over to the device’s Settings menu -> Security/Privacy -> Enable it.
- This will launch the package installer as you’ll need to tap on the Install button.
- Once the installation is done, open, and use it.
- Enjoy the Google Camera app on your OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G