Google camera has been ported successfully from Google Pixel 3 and now available for Huawei Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro and Honor Play. So If you have any of these devices you can now easily Download and Google Camera for Mate 10/10 Pro and Honor Play with Night Sight
Every year Google smartphone has the best camera in any smartphone and mainly thanks to its awesome camera app. The app is loaded with features. Last year they achieved the best bokeh effect on any Android smartphone that too with a single camera thanks to their amazing machine learning. This year the Google camera app has a feature named “Night Sight“. This feature makes a huge difference in night photography. The results are astonishing and this is praised by all most all the tech reviewers.
Most of the Android users want to have the Google Camera app on their devices and some devices have already received the ported App thanks to the developers. There are many developers working hard to port the new Google Camera App for other Android devices too. After OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, are one of the few devices to receive the Google Camera Port of Google Pixel 3. All the features like Portrait Mode, Night Sight, Photosphere, HDR+ Mode and Lens Blur are working great. We are really thankful to XDA Developer Arnova8G2 for porting the Google Camera 6.1 APK.
Google Camera Main Features:
- Portrait Mode
- Night Sight
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
Download Google Camera with Night Sight for Mate 10/10 Pro and Honor Play
How To Install Google Camera for Mate 10/10 Pro and Honor Play
- Download the APK file by going to the link mentioned above.
- If you have an older version of this app, uninstall it first.
- For being able to install the APK files from other sources, follow the steps below
- Open the Settings app
- Select ‘Apps & Notifications’ / Apps
- Tap Advanced (Some phones don’t have the option, select Special app access directly)
- Choose ‘Special app access‘
- Scroll down to and select ‘Install unknown apps’
- Select the Chrome you will be using to download the file
- Toggle on the slider next to ‘Allow from this source’
- Now, tap on the downloaded file for initiating the installation.
- After the installation is complete, run Google Camera App
- Done!! Enjoy your new Google Camera App
If you have any questions related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.