Here we are sharing a guide to Download and Install Gcam for Galaxy M30s (Google camera 6.1). The available and recommended Apk file name is GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk. This is a Gcam 6.1 Port. All the features are working fine. If you have an older version installed on your device, just remove that and install the latest one.
The Google Camera ported app offers useful features that are quite powerful due to the camera app software coding. The image and video quality of the GCam app comes stunning with good zooming quality as well. The night shots, colour contrast & saturation, exposure level, background blur, edge detection all come out so nicely. Even the flagship device camera sensors can’t offer that much of image quality.
The Galaxy M30s is an upgraded version of Galaxy M30. It comes equipped with a large 6.4-inch AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution. It is powered by Samsung’s own Exynos 9611 SoC coupled with 4GB RAM with 64GB of storage and 6GB of RAM with 128GB of storage. This phone houses a 6,000mAh battery which is non-removable.
The Galaxy M30s has a triple camera setup on the rear side which is consists of a 48-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.
Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy M30s
- GCam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.5.190418.1850.apk > Download [Recommended]
- Download the GCam APK file on your device from the link given above.
- Then move the APK file to your device storage (Internal or MicroSD card).
- Now, if you’re installing any APK file for the first time, then enable Unknown Sources option from the device Settings > Security > Additional settings > Privacy. If already enabled, follow the next step.
- Install the Google Camera APK file from the File Manager by just tapping on it.
- Once the installation completes, open the GCam app and enjoy it!
- Go to Camera app settings > Mod Settings > Advanced > Fix > select ViewFinder Format > change it to YUV_420_888.
- Again Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation SettingsBack Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.7 & Shadow Saturation to 2.3
We hope that this article is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the GCam APK on your Samsung Galaxy M30s.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.