Good news for Honor 4x Europe users. Now you can Download Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Update. Honor 4X released in 2014.The phone features 5.5 inches HD display with a resolution of with 720 x 1280 pixels. The Honor 4X powered by a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB of RAM. The phone has 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card.
Here you will learn How to Safely Download Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Firmware. This update is rolled phase wise. If you want to manually Update Huawei Honor 4x then just follow the given steps
The update adds new features to apps, including Email, Calendar, and Notepad, and optimizes the Themes icon. The update is an official build and uploaded on Huawei server. If you want to Install B580 Update on Honor 4x, then you’re at the right place. In this guide, we’ll provide you the Official Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Update files. You can Download and Install B580 Update on Honor 4x from below.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Honor 4x.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
Steps To Install Honor 4x B580 Marshmallow Update [Europe]
- Download the three zip files from above and save the file in your device.
- Now press and hold the Volume Down button + Home button + Power button at the same time. As soon as your device screen goes black, immediately leave the Volume down button and swap to Volume Up button while still holding other 2 buttons. Keep the 3 buttons pressed until you get into TWRP Recovery.
- Click on “Wipe” in the TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Now go back to TWRP main menu, Click on “Install” and select the first Update.zip file that you saved on your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” to begin the installation process.
(This may take some time as it is a fresh flashing process).
- Once your Update.zipis successfully installed, click on “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, and then do “Swipe to wipe” on the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat the above press for other two zip files.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.