Huawei released Android Nougat update for Huawei GT3. This update is packed with all Android Nougat beta features, it is based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. Many of the Huawei devices already got Android Nougat. In this article, we will guide you how to Download Nougat Firmware on Huawei GT3
The update is an Official Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Huawei GT3. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android Nougat update for Huawei GT3. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei GT3 to Android Nougat manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei GT3
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to Install Stock B352 Nougat Firmware on Huawei GT3
- Download Android Marshmallow for Huawei Mate S via download section above and extract it.
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.