Guide: How to Download & Install Huawei Honor 7 Stock Marshmallow B370 Firmware European variant.Upgrade your Huawei Honor 7 to Android 6.0.1 with EMUI 4.0.The latest Marshmallow B370 Marshmallow Firmware is available for Huawei Honor 7 PLK-L01 (Finland) variant.
Honor 7 is a high-end device which offers some high-end specs.It has a 5.2-inch FHD display with 1080 x 1920 pixels screen.high-endwered by a 2.2GHz quad-core HiSilicon Kirin 935 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.It has 16/64GB of inbuilt storage and sports a microSD card slot to expand up to 256GB.Overall this is a great phone and for these specs many people are using this device as their daily divers.
Huawei has updated most of its phones to latest Android 6.0.1 official update and now Honor 7 joins the group.Huawei has released official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow B370 Firmware for Huawei Honor 7 PLK-L01 (Finland) variant which comes with Huawei’s Emotion UI v4.0 (EMUI 4.0).The update is around 1.53GB and comes with build number PLK-L01C432B370
The great news is that we have the OTA update file so that you can now download Huawei Honor 7 Stock Marshmallow B370 Firmware from the download section and flash it via update app.Don’t worry we will be sharing step by step installation guide also.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Use Google Maps Offline On Android 2016 [/symple_box]
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei Honor 7 (Europe)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Honor 7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Huawei Honor 7 Stock Marshmallow B370 Firmware
[su_button url=”http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=84483&version=329244&siteCode=fi” style=”flat” background=”#22143b” icon=”icon: download”]Download Here[/su_button]
HOW TO INSTALL Huawei Honor 7 Stock Marshmallow B370 Firmware (EUROPE)
Step By Step Guide
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download the marshmallow OTA Update Zip file from the download section above (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Now follow this guide to install the update How To Manually Install OTA Updates On Huawei devices
- Done!!! Your Honor 7 should now have the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.🙂