A great news for Huawei Mate 9 users as Huawei Mate 9 B196 Nougat Update is now available in the European region. Now users from Europe can Download B196 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9.A company who is not as popular as the Tech Giants like Samsung and Apple, and not so popular in the budget-oriented category like Xiaomi, but still got a great line-up of Smartphone Yes, I am talking about the Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company, Huawei.
Huawei Mate 9 is packed with some the seriously impressing specifications with an Octa-Core CPU, Mali-G71 MP8 GPU, 4Gigs of RAM, 20 MP + 12 MP (Dual) Back Cameras, 8 MP Selfie Camera and a Long-lasting 4000mAh Battery. Not much to say about specs, they are pretty impressive.
But Recently Huawei Mate 9 got an update, Now you can download and install the latest B196 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9. Huawei Mate 9 B196 Nougat Update is the latest security patch. Android 8.0 (Oreo) Update is on hold But Pre-Release Oreo Build was Already Released. Soon you will get Android 8.0 Oreo on Mate 9 but for now, update your device with the latest update.
NOTE: You can Download Huawei Mate 9 B196 Nougat Firmware for Device Having build number: MHA-L29C432B196.
Device – Huawei Mate 9
Model – MHA-L29
Android Version – 7.0
EMUI Version – 5.0
Firmware – B196
Build Number – MHA-L29C432B196
Region – Europe
Status – Official
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Huawei Mate 9 Pro.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
PROCEDURE: Install Huawei Mate 9 B196 Nougat Update [Europe]
– Download B196 Update for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29 (MHA-L29C432B196)
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Huawei Mate 9 and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download Huawei Mate 9 B196 Nougat files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the second and third firmware file.
7) Wait until the process finishes.
Just keep Praying for Android 8.0 (Oreo) to come soon for Huawei Mate 9.