Huawei is one of the largest smartphone OEMs all over the world. After the trade war with China and the USA government last year, Huawei has developed and launched the Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) instead of the Google Mobile Services (GMS) for its models. Here we’ve shared the link and steps to Download Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) APK on Android 10 Phones. As the Google can’t work this Huawei to provide support for the GMS, Huawei has come with an alternative idea to provide the similar kind of experience called HMS.
It doesn’t require any Google mobile services to run on the Huawei devices. It basically introduces Huawei AppGallery, Huawei Browser, Huawei Mobile Cloud, Huawei Themes, Huawei Music, Huawei Video, Huawei Assistant, Huawei Reader, etc. The HMS has already more than 400 million users and available on 170 countries as well.
The Huawei Mobile Services has more than 50k apps that are integrated and the HMS users can easily access. Most importantly, this service will work properly on EMUI running Huawei devices only. Here we’ve shared the simple installation step on your Huawei device.
Steps to Install Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) APK on Android 10
- Download the HMS APK file and tap on it to install it on your device.
- For first time users, you may get a security warning notice.
- Just head over to the device Settings and enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- Once the app installed, launch it.
- Now, search for the HMS Core and install it as well by tapping on it.
- From the bottom right corner and tap on the profile icon.
- Either you can create a new Huawei ID or you can enter the Huawei ID details.
- Tap on the Register button and link your Huawei ID with the existing mobile number.
- Now, you’reg good to go.
Enjoy! the HMS pack on your Android device has been installed.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.