Guide: How to Download & Install Huawei P9 Lite Stock Marshmallow B120 Firmware VNS-L21 Dual Sim variant [Europe].Upgrade your Huawei P9 Lite Dual sim to Android 6.0 with latest EMUI 4.1
Huawei has released a new update for Huawei P9 Lite Dual SIM variant In Europe region.The Update comes with Huawei’s latest Emotion UI v4.1 (EMUI 4.1).Previously Huawei Mate 8 has received this update.Huawei has released many Marshmallow updates for its popular phones and we have covered most of the updates but all those updates come with EMUI 4.0 but now Huawei has updated its skin to EMUI 4.1.Now here we are going to share step by step guide on How to Download & Flash / Install Official Huawei P9 Lite Stock Marshmallow B120 Firmware (EMUI 4.1) (Dual SIM)
As I mentioned before, this is an official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update and it is very stable enough to be used as daily driver.The update will be rolling via OTA, you can manually check for the update.Please follow the given steps to check for the update yourself.This is only for Europe region so if you have a europian model then you are going to get this update
Users will receive a notification about the update but the device should have a locked bootloader if the bootloader is unlocked or device is rooted then users are not going to get any notification.You can update via OTA (Over-the-air).But if the update is not available in your region then you can wait for the update to come or you can Update Huawei P9 lite dual sim to Marshmallow (EMUI 4.1) Manually.Just follow the given steps to safely Flash / Install Huawei P9 Lite Stock Marshmallow B120 Firmware
The Android Marshmallow 6.0 (EMUI 4.1) Official Update comes with loads of extra features.You will also get the DOZE Mode with great battery optimization.This update comes with loads of bug fixes and security patches.The B120 Marshmallow Firmware update also comes with latest EMUI 4.1
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P9 Lite (NS-L21 Dual Sim variant) (Europe)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei P9 Lite while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download B120 Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei P9 Lite
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL OFFICIAL Huawei P9 Lite Stock Marshmallow B120 Firmware [Europe] (EMUI 4.1)
Step By Step Guide
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download the marshmallow OTA Update Zip file from the download section above (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Now follow this guide to install the update How To Manually Install OTA Updates On Huawei devices
- Done!!! Your device should now have the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂