Guide: Step By Step Guide on How to Download & Install Huawei P9 Stock Marshmallow B167 Firmware European variant.Upgrade your Huawei Honor 5c EVA L09 to Android 6.0.1 with EMUI 4.1.We also have the direct link to Download Stock ROM for Huawei P9 [B167 ]
Huawei P9 is launched this year by Huawei.It is the successor to the very popular Huawei Honor P8.It has a 5.2 inches Full HD 1080 x 1920 pixels display (423ppi).It is powered by a cta core HiSilicon Kirin 955 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM and comes with 64GB onboard storage.Previously we have shared How To Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei P9 (Beta)[icon name=”external-link” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]
If you own a European Huawei P9 EVA L09 then this is really a great news for you.Huawei has now updated it’s European Huawei P9 to official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with B167 firmware OTA Update which comes with Huawei’s Emotion UI v4.1 (EMUI 4.1).The update is around 1.5GB.
If there is no update on your device that means the OTA Update is not available in your region.Just wait for few more days or you can just manually flash the Huawei P9 Stock Marshmallow B167 Firmware on your Huawei P9 to update it.Follow the given steps to update your Huawei P9 to Stock Marshmallow B167 Firmware manually.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P9 EVA-L09 (Europe)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei P9 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Download Huawei P9 Stock Marshmallow B167 Firmware
HOW TO INSTALL Huawei P9 Stock Marshmallow B167 Firmware [EUROPE]
Step By Step Guide
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download the marshmallow OTA Update Zip file from the download section above (download the right firmware according to your device’s model number)
- Now follow this guide to install the update How To Manually Install OTA Updates On Huawei devices
- Done!!! Your Honor P9 should now have the latest B167 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow firmware
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.