Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4 get’s their first unofficial Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM.Here We will be sharing step by step guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4.Follow the given steps to Update Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4 to Android 7.0 Nougat Via AOSP Custom ROM
Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 becomes the first Xiaomi devices to get any Nougat 7.0 ROM.There are unofficial Nougat ROMs available for Some Xperia devices, Google Nexus 5,Nexus 4 and Oneplus One.This is a great news for all Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 users who want to experience the latest Android Nougat 7.0 on their devices.Follow the given steps carefully to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4
Very special thanks to XDA developer vasishath for releasing the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4.This method only works on Mi3/Mi4 with TWRP installed on it.So make sure that, your Mi3/Mi4 has TWRP then follow the given guide to Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4.This will Update Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4 to Android 7.0 Nougat
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]Download ZeurionX Kernal
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL ANDROID 7.0 NOUGAT AOSP ROM ON Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4
- First, download all the files From the download section
- Now connect your device to the PC and transfer the ROM, Kernel and Gapps to the internal memory of your device(remember the location)
- Now boot your device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Then Flash the Kernel (Same way as you flash the ROM)
- After Flashing theROM, now Flash the Gapps.Guide How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
- Done!!!Now reboot your device from TWRP recovery (TWRP Recovery main menu >> Reboot System)
- Your Xiaomi Mi3/Mi4 should be updated to Android 7.0 Nougat.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂