In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash / Install Bliss Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 6.0.This is very stable, fast and features packed ROM For Samsung Galaxy S3.Follow the step by step guide to get Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S3 via Bliss Marshmallow ROM.
As you guys know Galaxy S3 is not going to get any official update and users have to depend on third party ROMs.We have already posted Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300.Now there is another great ROM available for Galaxy S3 i9300 called Biss Marshmallow ROM.
This ROM is based on latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean, simple and fast ROM.It is packed with some awesome features too.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.But remember, this is the first build so there may be few bugs present but in future update everything will be fixed.Full Step by Step guide to Download & Install Bliss Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 6.0
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- Download & Install Official CM13 ROM On Galaxy S3 i9300
- Download Official CM13 ROM For Verizon Galaxy S3
- Install CM 13 On Verizon Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install CM 13 ROM On Sprint Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Download & Install CM 13 On AT&T Galaxy S3 Android Marshmallow
- Download & Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Galaxy S3 Via AOSP ROM
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S3 i9300 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery →Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash Bliss Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 6.0
Download & Install Bliss Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 6.0
Step By Step Guide
*First of all, read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now Download Both ROM and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your device to Your PC via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your device
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash Bliss Marshmallow ROM On Galaxy S3 I9300 Android 6.0–>>How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- After Flashing the ROM, now Flash the Gapps ->> How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps (Same process)
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.