In this guide, you will learn How To Download & Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03.This is an Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow based clean and fast ROM.Just follow the steps given below to Update your Huawei Ascend G7 to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Custom ROM.
This is a very good news for Huawei Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-l03 users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM available for Ascend G760.So if you own an Ascend G760 and want to upgrade to latest Android Marshmallow then Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03
Now CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM is available for Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03 unofficially.Thanks to mparus , Senior Member Over Xda for the CM13 ROM for Huawei Ascend G760 .It is an unofficial ROM and still in beta development stage so there may be few bugs but not major bugs.It is quite a stable ROM.You can use this ROM as your daily driver. if you want to try then you can flash the CM13 ROM via a custom recovery like TWRP to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Your Ascend G760.
[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Official Update [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Manually Update Ascend G7 to Official Marshmallow 6.0 [/symple_box]
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03
→For more details on the ROM please visit the development page here
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Huawei Ascend G7 (760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03) Variant. So don’t try on other Devices
→This may void your device’s warranty
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Ascend G7 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Download & Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G7
CM 13 ROM For Ascend G7: Download
→for more details on the ROM visit the development page here
How To Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03 (Huawei Ascend G7)
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Ascend G760 /G7-L01 /G7-L03 (Huawei Ascend G7 models)
- Download both ROM file and Gapps file from the download section above
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Once you are in TWRP main menu, take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Huawei Ascend G7 –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
- → If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section