In this guide, you will learn How to Download & Flash/ Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx Android 6.0.1.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Moto MAXX XT1225 / Droid Turbo XT1254 to latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13 ROM.If you are Looking For Motorola Moto Maxx 2 Stock wallpapers then follow this guide > Download Verizon Droid Turbo 2/Moto Maxx 2 stock wallpapers
There is a very good news for Motorola Moto Maxx users.Now there is an unofficial but fully functional CyanogenMod 13 ROM available for the device.So if you own a Motorola Moto Maxx, then you can flash the CM13 ROM via custom recovery to get latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on your device.
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by Skrilax_CZ, Recognized Developer In Xda.The ROM is functional and there will be few bugs present as it is in its alpha stage.This is the first release of this unofficial CM13 ROM For the Motorola Moto Maxx so there are few bugs present and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based on their CM 13 source code and latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It is a very clean ROM with some extra useful features.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Motorola Moto MAXX XT1225 / Droid Turbo XT1254 Model (codename quark). So don’t try on other Devices
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need. Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Moto Maxx while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx
How To Flash / Install CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx (Unofficial )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM13 Marshmallow ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx
- Download both Un-Official CM13 For Motorola Moto Maxx and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next Connect your Motorola Moto Maxx Laser to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Motorola Moto Maxx
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 ROM On Motorola Moto Maxx –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 13 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.