In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Download & Install CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial ).Here we are going to share direct links to unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (working) for Tab 3 8.0 (All Models).So that you can easily flash the CM 13 ROM to get android marshmallow 6.0 On your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
Google released Marshmallow update in October 2015, and many manufacturers like LG and Htc have already started rolling out Marshmallow update for their Flagship devices but Samsung is lagging behind.It has just released a Marshmallow Beta testing ROM for S6 and S6 Edge.
It is sure that Tab 3 8.0 is not going to get the Android Marshmallow 6.0 Update officially but still you have options.You can install any custom ROM of your choice to get Android Marshmallow On your Tablet
If you are a fan of clean android then CyanogenMod 13 ROM is the perfect ROM.With CM 13, you will get the stock UI which far better than the Touchwiz and improves the performance.You will also get the DOZE Mode resulting in good battery life.So if you like to Install the CM 13 ROM then follow the guide below on How to Download & Install CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Marshmallow 6.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 .Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 3G model no. T311 / LTE t315 / Wifi t310
The CyanogenMod 13 ROMs are different for these two model developed and posted by different developers.We will link the developer’s page in the download section
→This is only for Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 so don’t try this on other models. (model numbers are listed above)
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Tab 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.For Help >How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash Unofficial CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Marshmallow 6.0
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 WiFi model no. T310
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 3G model no. T311
Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 LTE Model No. T315
→CM 13 Not available but coming soon
Download & Flash / Install CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Android Marshmallow 6.0
How To Install Guide
*First Read the Pre-Requirement Section carefully.
- Download Both Un-Official CM13 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above (download the right ROM according to the model number)
- Next Connect your device with Your Pc via USB cable provided
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM13 On Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (Gapps too) –>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.
→ Source pages are listed in the download section as development page
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.