The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is now available for another Galaxy device.The Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE (GT-S7275R/B/T) just received the custom ROM.The custom ROM is based on latest Android Nougat 7.0.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to safely Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Ace 3 LTE Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
Most of the Galaxy devices have received the unofficial CM14 ROM.If you want to find out whether your device has received any CM14 (Android 7.0) CustomROM or not then check out our CyanogenMod 14 page .The Galaxy Ace 3 is not going to get official Nougat 7.0 Update from the Korean manufacturer.But there is a great news for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE users.Now a homemade unofficial CM14 ROM made its way to Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
Now the unofficial homemade CyanogenMod 14 makes its way to the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 LTE.The Unofficial ROM is shared by Xda Senior Dev kotzir , so very special thanks to him.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Galaxy Ace 3 LTE and we are hoping in future updates everything will be fixed.For latest version of the ROM, please check out the development page listed in the download section
This ROM is an unofficial homemade ROM.It is not developed by Team CM but is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Ace 3 LTE (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE.So don’t try on other Devices
Table Of Contents
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Ace 3 LTE Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Galaxy Ace 3 LTE
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Galaxy Ace 3 LTE ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Galaxy Ace 3 LTE and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- After that, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy Ace 3 LTE (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy Ace 3 LTE Android 7.0.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram