Now the unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 makes its way to the Htc One M8.The ROM is based On Android 7.0 Nougat.This guide will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On HTC One M8 Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your HTC One M8 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
HTC One M8 is not going to get any official Android 7.0 Nougat from the Taiwanese manufacturer.But that doesn’t mean that users can’t update Htc One M8 to Nougat 7.0.They can flash any Android Nougat 7.0 Custom ROM to update Htc One M8 to Android 7.0 Nougat.If you have another device then you can check our CM14 category to find out CM14 for your device
This is an unofficial ROM.It is shared by Le Hoang.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Htc One M8 and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official thread.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Htc One M8 Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to vanilla android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Htc One M8 Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Htc One M8. So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Htc One M8 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Htc One M8 Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Htc One M8
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Htc One M8 ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Htc One M8 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your Htc One M8 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Htc One M8
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide>How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Htc One M8 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂