The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 custom ROM is now available for the LG G2 Mini model number D618.This custom ROM is based on latest Android Nougat 7.0.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to safely Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On LG G2 Mini Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your LG G2 Mini D618 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
If you want to find out whether your device received any CM14 (Android 7.0) CustomROM or not then check out our CyanogenMod 14 page .LG G2 Mini is not going to get any official update for Nougat.But there is a great news forLG G2 Mini users.Now a homemade unofficial CM14 ROM made its way to LG G2 Mini D618
Now the unofficial homemade CyanogenMod 14 makes its way to the LG G2 Mini.The Unofficial ROM is shared by Xda Senior Dev Nikita Pro Android , so very special thanks to her.The ROM is it is in its initial development stage so contains loads of bugs.We are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For the latest version of the ROM, please check out the development page listed in the download sectionThis ROM is an unofficial homemade ROM.It is not developed by Team CM but is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.
This ROM is an unofficial custom CM14 ROM.It is not developed by Team CM but is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On LG G2 Mini (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for LG G2 Mini D618.So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G2 Mini while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On LG G2 Mini Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For LG G2 Mini
[icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download CM14 for LG G2 Mini
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON LG G2 Mini ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for LG G2 Mini and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your LG G2 Mini to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- After that, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your LG G2 Mini (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On LG G2 Mini Android 7.0.Guide How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂