Now the Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is available for the Motorola Moto X Style XT1572, XT1570 (non Pure Edition).Here I will be sharing a guide to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto X Style Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Moto X Style to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
Moto Style may be getting the official Nougat Android 7.0 Update.But there is no official report when Lenovo is pushing out the update for its Moto devices.That means now users have to flash custom ROMs to get the latest android on their devices.The users can install custom ROMs to experience the latest Android on the device.If you own a Moto Style then you can experience the beauty of Android Nougat 7.0 via CM14
As you guys know, this is an unofficial homemade ROM and not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like previous CyanogeMod ROMs.If you really want to experience the latest Android 7.0 Nougat On your Moto Style then flash this ROM.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto Style Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
As I mentioned before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is shared by the developer Hashbang.The ROM is it is in its beta development stage and has loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM For the Moto X Style and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto X Style Android 7.0
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Moto X Style while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto X Style Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Moto X Style→ Download
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON MOTO X Style ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto X Style Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For Moto X Style and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Moto device to your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Moto X Style and remember the location of the files
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Moto X style Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂