The first unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 custom ROM is now available for OnePlus One A0001.The CM14 ROM is based On latest Android 7.0 Nougat.This guide will help you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your OnePlus One to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
The OnePlus 2, OnePlus 3 and OnePlus X has already received the unofficial CM14 ROM and now it is available for OnePlus One which is really a great news.OnePlus One is not going to get official Nougat 7.0 Update as it’s a very old device.If you are interested in experiencing Android 7.0 Nougat On OnePlus One then follow this guide to safely Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0
As I stated before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is posted On Xda by A$h!$h, Senior Member In Xda.The ROM is it is in its initial beta stage and has loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM For the OnePlus One and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.For Bugs list and more info on this ROM, check out this official Xda Post.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0
This ROM is not developed by team CM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like other CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for OnePlus One A0001. So don’t try on other Devices[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Must Read [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Android 7.0 Nougat ROM For OnePlus One (AOSP) [/symple_box]
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
→Take a proper Nandroid backup so that you can restore anytime you need.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus One while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For OnePlus 2→ Check the development for links
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON ONEPLUS One ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL)
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For OnePlus One and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Next, Connect your OnePlus One to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your OnePlus One (Remember the location where you saved the files)
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On OnePlus One Android 7.0. Guide > How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide > How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂