The Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 is now available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon).Here I will be sharing a guide to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0.The installation Process is very easy to follow.Just follow the given steps to update your Redmi Note 3 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM.
It is unclear whether Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will get Nougat Update or not, If yes then when.But I have a great news have for all the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 users.The Redmi Note 3 also got an unofficial CM14 ROM.This is the 2nd unofficial release for any Xiaomi device.We have already posted Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Xiaomi Mi 3 and Mi 4
This is not developed by team CM and is an unofficial homemade ROM but based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to stock ROM with some extra useful features like previous CyanogeMod ROMs.If you really want to experience the latest Android 7.0 Nougat On your Redmi Note 3 then flash this ROM.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
As I mentioned before, It is an unofficial ROM.It is shared On Xda by Santhosh M, a senior Xda Dev.The ROM is it is in its beta development stage and has loads of bugs.This is the first release of this unofficial CM14 ROM For the Redmi Note 3 and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed.Follow the guide carefully to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Redmi Note 3(SP). So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON Redmi Note 3 ANDROID 7.0 (UNOFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
*First read Pre-Requirement section carefully, then follow the given steps to Flash Unofficial CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0.
- Download both Un-Official CM14 For Redmi Note 3 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Now Connect your Redmi Note 3 to your Pc via provided USB cable
- Then Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Redmi Note 3 and remember the location of the files
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Redmi Note 3 Android 7.0. –>>How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide > How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂