In this guide, you will learn How to Download and Flash / Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Elephone P8000.CM 12.1 ROM is based on Android 5.1.1 lollipop.It is a very stable unofficial ROM.If you want to install any clean and fast ROM on your P8000 then just follow the steps given below to Update your Elephone to Android 5.1.1 lollipop via CyanogenMod 12.1 a.k.a CM12.1
The Elephone P800 is a budget friendly android phone with some great specifications. It comes wth a 5.5 inch IPS screen.It is powered by a MTK6753 64 bit Octa Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz coupled with 3GB of RAM.This is very good android device and there are many people still using this as their daily driver.
This is really a very great news for all P8000 users.Now you can enjoy Android lollipop on your device.Special thanks to BlueFlame4, Senior Member over Xda for sharing the ROM with us.this is an unofficial ROM.This is based on Androids 5.1.1 lollipop and CyanogenMod 12.1 Source code.It is a very stable ROM according to the developer and can be used as a daily driver.
Make sure that your Elephone P8000 is rooted and you have the latest TWRP recovery.So that you can Flash / Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Elephone P8000 via TWRP recovery.
→This is only for Elephone P8000 so don’t try this on other models.
→This may void your device’s warranty
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Elephone P8000 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your Device.If you don’t have TWRP recovery On your phone then follow this guide to install TWRP
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Download & Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Elephone P8000
Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 (CM 12.1) for Elephone P8000
→ Download | File: cm-12.1-20160330-UNOFFICIAL-p8000.zip
→for more details on the ROM visit the developement page here
How to Flash / Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Elephone P8000 (CM 12.1)
Step By Step Guide
- Download both ROM file and Gapps file from the download section above
- Boot your device into recovery mode
- Now follow this guide to Flash / Install CyanogenMod 12.1 On Elephone P8000 >How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
- Now Follow this guide to Install Gapps On Redmi Note 3 > How To Flash Gapps Using TWRP Recovery
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram