In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install Galaxy A8 (SM-A800F) G532GDDU1AQE3 Android 5.1.1 Update. The Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware is now available as an OTA for Galaxy A8 users. This will be available in a phase wise manner to all the device’s users shortly.
If your Galaxy A8 is not rooted or its bootloader is locked then you can get the update notification. To update Via OTA, Go To Settings–>>About Phone–>>System Update.If there is no update, wait for few more days as the OTA will be coming soon to your region.
If you haven’t yet received your OTA update, don’t worry, since it is being released in phases, and it might take some time to hit it in your region. If you just can’t wait, then simply follow our guide to Download and Install Galaxy A8 (SM-A800F) G532GDDU1AQE3 Android 5.1.1 Update.
- Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy A8.We will update this post once we have Marshmallow firmware file for other’s model.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy A8 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Download & Install Download Latest Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers (v1.5.61) on your computer,
- Enable USB debugging on your Galaxy A8 smartphone.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging
- Take a backup of your apps & data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
Download Odin3 v3.10
Download and install the Odin on your PC
Download and Install Galaxy A8 (SM-A800F) G532GDDU1AQE3 Android 5.1.1 Update
- First, read the Pre-requirements section carefully.
- Download the Stock Firmware from the download section above and remember the location
Now Follow the guide to flash the firmware >> How To Install A Stock Firmware Using Odin
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment section.Thanks..:)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.