Now the unofficial CyanogenMod 14 a.k.a CM14 Custom ROM is available for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.The ROM is based On latest Android 7.0 Nougat.This article will guide you to Download & Flash/ Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S2 Android 7.0.It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Galaxy S2 to latest Android 7.0 Nougat via Unofficial CyanogenMod 14
Previously, i have posted a guide On Download & Install Android 7.0 Nougat AOSP ROM On Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus I9105.If you have that model then you can check out the post.We all know that Galaxy S2 users have to install custom ROMs to get the latest android update on their devices and the great news is that Galaxy devices are very popular among developers and Galaxy S2 international variant is no exception
Now the Homemade CyanogenMod 14 makes its way to the Global variant of Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100).The Unofficial ROM is shared by SerenityS, so very special thanks to him.The ROM is it is in its beta stage so contains loads of bugs.This is the initial release of this unofficial CM14 ROM for the Galaxy S2 and we are sure in future update everything will be fixed
This ROM is not developed by the Team CM as it is a homemade ROM.It is based latest Android 7.0 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM ROMs.Remember, this ROM can’t be used as a daily driver.We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S2 Android 7.0 (Unofficial )
Supported Devices: This guide is only for Galaxy S2 ( GT-I9100). So don’t try on other Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy S2 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Safely Flash CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S2 Android 7.0
CyanogenMod 14 (Unofficial) For Samsung Galaxy S2
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL CM14 NOUGAT ROM ON GALAXY S2 ANDROID 7.0 (OFFICIAL )
Step By Step Guide
- Download both Un-Official CM14 for Galaxy S2 and Gapps Zip file from the download section above
- Connect your Galaxy S3 to Your Pc via provided USB cable
- After that, Copy both downloaded files to the internal memory of your Galaxy S2
- Now reboot your device to Recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to Flash The CM14 Nougat ROM On Galaxy S2 Android 7.0. How to Install CM14 (CyanogenMod 14) Via Custom Recovery
- Then Install Gapps.Guide How To Download & Install CyanogenMod 14 Gapps
- Then return to the TWRP main menu and reboot system
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14 then follow this guide How to Enable Root Access on CM14
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section. 🙂