In this guide, we’ll show you how to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update. Official Nougat update is now started rolling out to all the users of Honor 8 in Europe/Russia/Asia for B183 variant. This is the manual method to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update. This update is based on EMUI 5.1.1 OS.
Honor 8 Pro features 5.7 inches QHD display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The Honor 8 Pro powered by an Octa-core Kirin 960 with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone has 64/128GB of internal storage and runs on Android Nougat. It gives tough competition to the OnePlus 5 and offers the best specs under its price segment.
The update is an Official B183 Nougat which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. To check Go to Settings > About Phone Section > Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the B183 Nougat OTA file for Honor 8 Pro with that you can Update Honor 8 Pro to Nougat Manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Honor 8 Pro Smartphone.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
- 1) Download B183 Nougat Update for European Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C432B183) –
2) Download B183 Nougat Update for Asian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C636B183) –
3) Download B183 Nougat Update for Russian Honor 8 Pro (DUK-L09C10B183) –
Steps to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat Update
- First, you need to unlock the bootloader of Honor 8 Pro and download and install a TWRP recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step. Follow this How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Honor 8 Pro
- Download Honor 8 Pro B183 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP, first, flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Wait until the process finishes.
- Done! Reboot your device.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.