In this detailed guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install Huawei P10 B201 Nougat Update. There’s a latest Nougat update for the Huawei P10 which now brings on board full and flawless VoLTE support to the device, alongside many bug fixes as well. While the device is next in line for the big Oreo update, users can still enjoy the best features available on EMUI for the Huawei P10.
The Huawei P10 sports a 1080p display, with 64 Gigs on internal storage and also the fast Kirin 960 processor. The device has been provided with many little software updates to eliminate bugs and add some new features, and this proves that the company is keen to provide quality assurance even after an year has passed with the device being released. Well, very recently, Huawei also made yet another version of Android Nougat available to the Huawei P10, and users are happier than ever.
This is an official update, and if you don’t want to risk your device, just wait for an official OTA update. However, you can follow our indepth guide on how to Download and Install Huawei P10 B201 Nougat Update.
Huawei P10 B201 Nougat Firmware Details:
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B201
- Build Number – VTR-L09C432B201
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Changes – Changelog
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Huawei P10 B201
1) B201 Nougat update for Huawei P10 Victoria-L09BC432B201
How To Install Huawei P10 B201 Nougat Update
- You must unlock the bootloader of Huawei P10
- Now rename the downloaded file “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and the second data file “update_full_VTR-09_hw_eu.zip” to update_all_hw.zip and copy them either in the external SDCard inside HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- First download the HWOTA_VTR.zip and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue
- Connect your device and reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- The above step will install TWRP on your device.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and Enter into TWRP by using “Volume Up + Power”
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If you have saved the files in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- When update type is asked, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
- Done! the installation of files will be started
#2 Method (Root user)
- Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM must be installed on your Huawei P10
- Now boot your device into Custom recovery
- Now in the custom recovery, you will see couples of options.
- You have to flash the update.zip file which you have downloaded from the download section.
- Now flash the other two zip files.
Note: you can flash these files just like custom ROMs, for help follow the linked guide
- Reboot your device now.
If you have any question related to “How to Download and Install Huawei P10 B201 Nougat Update” then let us know down below!