Huawei released Android Nougat update for Huawei P8 Lite [L09/L29]. This update is packed with all Android Nougat features; it is based on latest EMUI 5.0 OS. This updated included with several bug fixes and Android security patch level of January 1. In this article, we will guide you how to Download and Install Huawei P8 Lite B140 Nougat Firmware.
The update is an Official Nougat update which rolls out in phase wise manner. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software Update. Many users reported that they still not received the OTA update, so we are providing the Nougat OTA file for Huawei P8 Lite. The update is now available in now available via OTA (Over-The-Air) and many users are already getting Android Nougat update for Huawei P8 Lite. If you can’t wait for OTA, you can Update Huawei P8 Lite to Android Nougat manually.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P8 Lite.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
[su_button url=”http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1458/g104/v75921/f1/full/changelog.xml” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#8222b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: download” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]Nougat ROM for Huawei P8 Lite[/su_button]
Steps to Install Huawei P8 Lite B140 Nougat Update
- Download Android Nougat for Honor P8 Lite via download section above and extract it.
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update.
- wait until installation process completes.
Hope you found this article. Share your feedback on Android Nougat update in the comment section below.